When there is a rock in our path, we can stumble over it or use it as a stepping stone.

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Planner works only if

My daily planners helps me so much but it works only if I remember to write things down on it.   I don't need to write down my usual daily activities as I do a pretty good job at my normal daily routine but if I don't write down anything that is not a daily activity, there is a very good chance that all thoughts of it will drift away from me and float off through a hole in the ozone.

So where can I buy a daily planner that will remind me of what I need to write in it so that I don't forget?   (Given that my roommate/caretaker has memory problems that are as signficant as mine because of her fibromyalgia, this is a serious issue as it means medical things like tests, etc. can slip through the cracks.)

I have written in other posts on here about some of my word issues (such as often typing homonymns) but lately something new is occurring.   For example, yesterday I said that I was having "a fit of snerzes," instead of a sneezing fit.    Both odd wording and non word in one sentence.    It is not the first time lately that I have realized that I used a non word.    No idea why my brain has decided it is time to start creating its own language but I guess I'll go along for the ride. 

It does keep life interesting when you never know what will come out of your mouth (or your pen or your keyboard).






No comments: